Saturday, May 7, 2011

Potato Chips

I never understood what the big deal was about potato chips. They’re greasy, they’re salty, and they’re noisy. Crunch, crunch, CRUNCH.  And they’re served with everything from deli sandwiches, to hamburgers, to appetizers at birthday parties.  This was one food item that was hard to avoid as a kid.  Luckily, I didn’t like it, so it was easy to just say no.  The corn chip has always been an excellent alternative.

But now that I’ve been cleared for eating potatoes, I have given the potato chip another chance.  I’ve discovered Ruffles Natural Reduced Fat Sea Salted Potato Chips.  They are soy free and corn free, but most importantly not taste free.

These chips don’t seem to be nearly as greasy as other chips that I’ve tried. That means you can have a handful of chips and the only residue left on your hands after you have gobbled them all down is salt. What’s even better is that there are only three ingredients in these yummy treats instead of a novel of unpronounceable mystery products. Yes, they’re still noisy, but I don’t seem to mind it now that I’m the one making the noise.  Crunch, crunch, YUM!

Why a picture of an empty bag of chips?  Because I ate them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment